Do you need a U.S. visa for your foreign employee and their family? Before submitting your Petition to USCIS, Read our Free resources on employment-based visas and Green Cards

On an average day, USCIS processes more than 2,000 employment-based visa petitions and tens of thousands of other types of petitions and applications. For every application you submit, USCIS charges a filing fee. Because of the high volume of paperwork that they handle, USCIS will use any small reason or mistake to question your petition.

USCIS knows that many people submit petitions without the help of an experienced immigration law attorney. Because the visa processing system is slow, you can expect long wait times when you call the USCIS customer service line for help.

The advantage of having an experienced immigration law attorney on your side is that USCIS would have to deal with a legal team that is invested in the success of your petition.

The experienced immigration attorneys here at Amity Law Group have decades of experience working with hundreds of families, employees, and business owners.

If you need a U.S. visa for your foreign employee and their family, don’t deal with USCIS alone. Schedule a free consultation and get step-by-step guidance with our experienced Los Angeles immigration attorneys. We want to you to know all your options and have all the necessary resources to submit a successful petition on the first try.

Here’s how we can help with your visa petition, RIGHT NOW

  • Download our free Guide to Employment-Based Visas and Green Cards to get familiar with the types of employment visas that you might qualify for. Our guide also gives you tips on how to file a visa petition successfully, if you decide to do it yourself.
  • Call us at (626) 307-2800 to get a free consultation with our immigration attorneys.
  • Our legal team can assist you in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Vietnamese.
  • Browse our legal blog here to read articles about immigration laws.

Our team at Amity Law Group is here to make sure your visa application is successful so you can continue running your business, and your employees can work and live here with their families. Our main office is located in Rosemead, CA and our immigration attorneys serve clients throughout Los Angeles, the San Gabriel Valley, and California.

THE Ask amity show

The H-1B Visa: What Is It and Who Is It For?

Who Is Eligible to Apply for the L-1 Visa?

What is PERM for EB-2 and EB-3 Visa Applicants?

Looking for an immigration attorney but not sure what to look for?

There are plenty of attorneys out there who say they have the "experience" to handle your immigration case. While this should always be true, we believe that actions and results speak louder than words. 

We take pride in getting results and giving the best service to our clients, and our high success rate over the years proves that.

It's important to us that you have all the resources you need to file a petition on your own if you wanted to. That's why we spent months writing our Guide to Employment-Based Visas and Green Cards that you can download for free. We want to give you useful information about U.S. immigration laws and employment-based visas. We also want you to be fully prepared before you make the decision to work with us.

We are sorry if USCIS and their complicated visa applications have caused you to seek an attorney's help. You deserve help and your employees should have peace of mind knowing that they and their families have the choice to live in the U.S. 

That's why we are making it as easy as possible for you to get helpful information so that you can make smart decisions. Start your conversation with our experienced legal team at Amity Law Group today: just pick up the phone and call us. Your conversation is 100% confidential with no obligation to hire us:

Call us at (626) 307-2800 today to schedule your free and no-obligation consultation. You'll also receive our free Guide to Employment-Based Visas and Green Cards!

Want to learn more about employment-based visas before calling us? Read our Guide to Employment-Based Immigration to learn...

  1. The biggest mistakes to avoid when filling out forms such as the Form I-129 and Form I-140.
  2. Whether your company and employees can qualify for the H-1B, L-1, L-2, or visas.
  3. Whether you can qualify for the EB-1, EB-2, or EB-3 green card.
  4. How to maximize your chances of getting a visa or a green card.
  5. What you should do if your petition was not approved.
  6. What you should ask your lawyer before hiring them.

Our Unique process for immigration law cases

USCIS makes the petition process extremely difficult. It's frustrating to put together all the supporting documents you need without the help of an experienced attorney. And it's even harder to keep up with constantly changing immigration laws.

The experienced immigration attorneys at Amity Law Group can help you with your petition at every stage of the process. Whether you’re starting a petition, responding to an evidence request, or re-applying because your petition was denied, Amity Law Group can help.

When you hire us, you have the full resources of our talented legal team behind you.
If English is not your native language, our attorneys and staff can assist you in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, or Vietnamese.

We work side-by-side with you when preparing your visa petition and will make sure you understand the entire process. 

Our team is always available during business hours by phone or email. When you hire us to prepare a successful petition, the process is just as important as the result. This means that our team takes pride in making sure you are always updated whenever there is news about your petition.


To speak with an immigration attorney about employment-based visas, call
Amity Law Group today at (626) 307-2800 to schedule your FREE consultation.

When you work with Us, these are our guarantees:

  • Our team is always available during business hours to help answer your questions. We speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, and Vietnamese!
  • Your free consultation is 100% confidential and there's no obligation to hire us.
  • We don't charge by the hour like most attorneys. Instead, we charge a flat fee. During your first meeting, you'll know how much we charge from start to finish.
  • We're proud of the hundreds of successful petitions we've carefully prepared over the years, and your petition will get the same attention to detail.*

*Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.

Hear FRom Our Happy Clients

common questions about employment-based immigration

 1. Which employment-based work visas am I eligible for?

  • Depending on your company size, number of locations, and the level of expertise or education of your employees, they may be eligible to petition for an H-1B or L-1 visa. You should speak with our attorneys if you would like to explore the available options. 

2. What are the average processing times for each type of employment-based application?*

  • H-1B: The average processing time takes one to two months. Petitioner must submit Form I-129 (Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker). Typically, you will get a Receipt Notice within two weeks, which means that USCIS has received your petition but has not begun processing yet.  
  • L-1: The average processing time takes one to two months. Petitioner must submit Form I-129 (Petition for a Non-immigrant Worker). Typically, you will get a Receipt Notice within two weeks, which means that USCIS has received your petition but has not begun processing yet.
  • EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 Immigrant Visas: Employment based immigrant visas usually take longer to process than non-immigrant visas. There is an annual quota for EB visas that creates a backlog and affects the average processing time before you can get a green card.

*The times listed above do not reflect Premium Processing times. USCIS offers Premium Processing Service for an additional fee of $1,225, which expedites the processing of your petition to within 15 calendar days. 

3. What can I do if my petition was denied?

  • Call (626) 307-2800 to schedule your free consultation. Our experienced immigration attorneys will discuss your options, such as: appealing the decision or resubmitting the petition. There is usually a deadline to appeal the decision on your petition, so call us as soon as possible.

4. What if my supporting documentation is in another language?

  • Amity Law Group's attorneys and staff speak fluent English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Taiwanese, and Vietnamese. If your supporting documentation is in another language and an official English translation is needed, our firm works with official third-party translation services that provide certified translations at reasonable prices.

5. Does your law firm charge by the hour? Can you offer me a flat fee option?

  • We don't charge an hourly rate like other law firms. We tell you our fees upfront so you know exactly what to expect.

schedule your free consultation now

Our office is in Rosemead, California. Phone consultations are available for your convenience. 

Name *